Chapter Four : When I meet with the Penang Laksa......
Finally...... I tasted the Penang Laksa !!!
We went George Town at 8am from Universiti Sains Malaysia by using the bus.
We arrived at George Town around 9:30am.
Our 1st destination is go Joo Hooi Cafe to having our breakfast-- Penang Laksa!
When we arrived Joo Hooi Cafe, There are already a lot f guests.
Actually I know this cafe on internet when I doing research, almost all the commentator are recommend Joo Hooi Cafe's Laksa.
This really make me so inquisitive that the taste of it.
Wow... look like yummy...... Let me taste!
OMG! It is awesome!!!
The rich and strong taste of soup very match with the light noodles...
Its reputation is well deserved !
I really recommend you all going to taste it!!!
Joo Hooi Cafe 愉园茶室
475, Jalan Penang, George Town, 10450 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia.
沒有留言:
張貼留言